Making the schematic designs of systems using OrCAD, cad software
Testing of PCB board using voltmeter ammeter oscilloscope power analyzer
Making circuit design using op-amp and different ic like 555 timers, LM358, LM393
Troubleshooting in PCB board, fault finding in PCB board
Working with power devices like Mosfet, IGBT, diode, circuit breaker SCR, capacitor, inductor
Checking the quality of components while ordering or testing
Working on microprocessor programming using MPLAB XID
Working on dspic33fj36gs606 and dspic33ck256mp508 microprocessor
Software testing fault finding in software
Estimation and costing of system, making of all components used for the system
Languages Known – C, Embedded C
Microcontrollers Handled – 8051, Microchip 16F, 18F and 24F series, MSP430, ARM Cortex m3 & m4
Processor – Rabbit 2000
Wireless Modules Handled – GPS, GSM
Wired Protocols – GPRS
RTOS – QNS 4.25
GUI – Photon V1.13 of QNS 4.25
Development Platform used – Keil 3.0, 4.0 & 5.0, MPLAB 7.0 & 8.0, MPLAB X IDE, Code Composer Studio 4.0 and Code Warrior, Cosmic IDE 2.9.
Software Development Standard – MISRA C
Compilers – C51, Hi-tech, C16, C18, CCS, Realview, armcc, Dynamic C
Debugging Tools – JTAG
Version Control Software – VSS, SVN
Tasks & Issues Tracking – Redmine
Working on the platform – Windows
Should have knowledge of Electronics hardware.
Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
Should collaborate closely with other team members and departments
Should provide technical (Site) support and documentation
Should have experience in QC of finished goods & in process QC with documentation
Should be able to make test cases of products & user manuals.
Should be comfortable to travel (Site visit) for testing whenever required.
Should have hands-on experience in testing board hardware, analog & digital circuits, RS485 & RS232 communication, A/D & microcontroller circuits
Should have good Exposure to software like Modpoll, Putty & Terminal
Should have good communication skills, both verbal & written
Languages to be known: English, Hindi/Marathi
3 years – 5 years of working experience on Codeigniter/Laravel
Hands-on Experience in web applications PHP(Codeigniter, Laravel), Angular Js/React Js
Knowledge of working with GitHub.
Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other server.
Experience using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Knowledge of Web Services – Rest API
Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing, and debugging.
Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Strong knowledge of PHP with Codeigniter/Laravel
Knowledge of full lifecycle application development
Design, code and debug software
Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
Extract and reverse engineer existing code
SQL, MySQL DB Management
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications (Immediate Joiners will get an advantage)
1 to 6 years of development in Codeigniter/Laravel
Minimum Post Graduate in MCA/MCS/BE Computers
Clear Understanding of OOPs Concepts
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff in new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Managing inventory of IT hardware and looking after repairs and maintenance
- Look after general office maintenance and vendor management
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, BE, BCA; professional certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus